- Performs/supervises the repairs & maintenance of all mechanical breakdowns of the mechanical system. Multitasking with hands-on will be an advantage.
- Responsible for the efficient operations and functions of all mechanical installations and equipment such as Fire Protection system, Air-conditioning system, Water supply system, and building maintenance services.
- Ensure safety and security of all mechanical and electrical rooms, including standby generator sets, LV switch rooms, WCPU, Water supply pump rooms, switch room.
- To provide 24 hours call attendance for emergency breakdown and to respond to the emergency breakdown.
- Communicate with facilities management about any work that requires outside expert assistance.
- Coordinate supplier who carried our job related to building maintenance.
- Respond immediately to customer complaints on building maintenance issues.
- Building, services and infrastructure inspection.
- Statutory compliance.
- Periodic routine inspections and tasks for the proper operations of the property.
- Keep proper records of M&E readings and to monitor the performance of M&E systems and equipment.
- Manage service contractors and sub-contractors on site work and to report irregularities to site manager.
- Carry out tasks assigned with regard to the physical maintenance of the building, such as painting work, minor repairs and servicing to electrical and plumbing defects, etc.
- Must possess at least a Certificate / Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess good knowledge in M & E system that applies to high rise residential, commercial and or Candidate mixed-development.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain an effective working relationship.
- Fair oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate.
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.