- The Malaysian gross domestic product (GDP) grew by 4.7 per cent y-o-y in Q4 2018 compared to 4.4 per cent y-o-y in Q3 2018.
- Unemployment rate improved by 3.3 per cent in Q4 2018, compared to 3.4 per cent in Q3 2018.
- Headline inflation declined from 0.5 per cent in Q3 2018 to 0.3 per cent in Q4 2018.
- All sectors recorded growth in Q4 2018 except for the agriculture sector.
- Consumer Sentiment Index (CSI) declined for the second consecutive quarter to 96.8 points in Q4 2018 from 107.5 points in Q3 2018.