Closing Date: 29 July 2022
NTL has been appointed as the joint marketing agent on instruction of the liquidator in order to secure a purchaser for the Star Cruises Jetty Terminal at Langkawi Island, Malaysia. We are pleased to invite bids by way of Tender Exercise for this exceptionally rare opportunity and the closing date will be on Friday, 29 July 2022. For more information, please contact Linda Geh (REN05236) +6012 4803 808 and Yuki Lee (PV2211) +60163049598
- One of the most attractive cruise destinations for international cruise lines including Royal Carribean Cruise Line, Cunard Line, Marella Cruises and TUI Cruises.
- UNESCO Global Geopark status location — Langkawi
- Places of interest including Langkawi Eco Park, Cable Car & Sky Bridge, Cenang Beach & Telaga Tujuh Waterfall.
- Official designated exhibition site for the Maritime Section during Langkawi International Maritime & Aerospace Exhibition (LIMA) 13km & 21km away from Langkawi International Airport & Kuah Town respectively.
- Leasehold with balance of 65 years of unexpired term.
- Profitable infrastructure investment.