The Credit Control Executive is responsible for managing the credit and collection process. This includes conducting credit checks on new customers, resolving problems in relation to invoice payments, and reconciling complex month-end accounts. The Credit Control Executive will also work closely with the sales team to ensure that our customers are aware of our credit terms and conditions.
- Conduct credit checks on new customers to assess their creditworthiness.
- Set up terms of credit for new customers and manage the collection of payments.
- Resolve problems in relation to invoice payments, such as late payments or disputed charges.
- Reconcile complex month-end accounts and identify any discrepancies.
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure that our customers are aware of our credit terms and conditions.
- Report to the Head of Finance on the status of the credit control process and any potential problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in credit control or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of credit management principles and practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).