- Handle full set of accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Prepare cheque for payment, refund deposit and manage the petty cash.
- Prepare invoices, collect rent, service fee and arrears
- Control and carry out arrears management.
- Liaise with auditors and coordinate the auditing of accounts for each financial year.
- Carry out duties which may be assigned to you from time to time as requested by the Superior/Directors of the Company.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Responsible positive attitude, mature and independent.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Candidates with relevant working experience will have added advantage.
- Able to travel within Cyberjaya
- Possess own transport and willing to relocate.
- Employment: Contract.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Menara Citibank