- Handle full set of accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Prepare cheques for payment, refund deposits, and manage petty cash.
- Prepare invoices, collect rent, service fees, and arrears.
- Control and carry out arrears management.
- Liaise with auditors and coordinate the auditing of accounts for each financial year.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Superior/Directors of the Company.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Responsible, positive attitude, mature, and independent.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Candidates with relevant working experience will have an added advantage.
- Able to travel within Cyberjaya, Shah Alam, and Kuala Lumpur.
- Possess own transport and willing to relocate.
- Employment: Contract
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Menara Citibank