- Attend to all complains made by residents.
- Handle and perform mechanical, electrical, plumbing and air-con maintenance work, including repairs and rectifications of defects and/or damages.
- Handle and perform general maintenance work, including repairs and rectifications of defects and/or damages.
- Ensure all work orders are completed within the time frame.
- Maintain appropriate service and repair record.
- Research, purchase and maintain adequate stock for equipment and suppliers.
- Any duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Property Manager.
- You will also be required to carry out any other duties which may be assigned to you from time to time by the Directors of the firm.
- Candidate should ideally have a trade Certificate in related field.
- 2 years of hands-on working experience in Property maintenance, especially in BAS/BCS, ACMV, FAS, electrical system and gen set, preferably of high-end residential and/or commercials properties.
- 2 years of hand-on working experience in Property Maintenance, especially in wet work, woodwork, ironmongeries, plumbing, etc., preferably of high-end residential and/or commercial properties.
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment and materials common to general maintenance.
- Have basic PC skills, preferably with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Can communicate adequately in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Self motivated, a good team player, disciplined and committed.
- Ready to work extended hours/shifts.
- Willing to be based in Subang Jaya.
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.