- Plan, oversee and work with a small team of retail leasing agents/consultants on current and potential retail projects independently.
- Ability to set goals and quarterly budget forecasts.
- Manage Clients and have weekly leasing and marketing meetings.
- Able to set appointments with retailers (with or without clients) and negotiate effectively with a high chance of success of closing deals.
- Ability to understand lease documentation clearly.
- Ability to do Retail Leasing Proposals.
- Have a good understanding of retail concepts and positioning and able to sometimes do retail consultancy.
- Assist the Head of Department to build and maintain a database of potential and existing retailers in the market.
- Have own resources of retailers’ database as well as the ability to source for new ones.
- Have a good idea regarding marketing activities to assist in leasing – ability to come up with good marketing strategies as well as execute them.
- Set Yearly Goals and Objectives and Achieve them in a timely manner.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Real Estate; or Business Studies/Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in working for the developer, retailer or other property agencies.
- Good negotiation skills and able to manage a small team.
- Good understanding of the retail market in Malaysia and other parts of Asia.
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.