- Assist in the planning, development and implementation of effective marketing strategies.
- Leasing of office space including lease negotiations with prospective tenants, client reporting/updating, review commercial terms, liaising with solicitors for tenancy agreements and tenancy coordination to full completion.
- Perform survey and market research activities to assess demand, positioning and awareness.
- Servicing of Occupiers and Prospects
- Contacting potential leads
- Perform ad-hoc-duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
- Possess a Degree/Diploma in Real Estate, Marketing, Business Administration, Persuasive Communication, Public Relations or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in related field
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Mandarin.
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an application through the link below.