- Able to do full set of accounts & prepare monthly financial reports.
- Handle and audit all daily accounting matters including, but not limited to, accounting journals P&L, AP/AR, bank reconciliation etc.
- Possess recognised Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Professional Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience (preferably in the property management/development sector).
- Must have own transport as candidate is required to attend monthly site meetings and travel to project site regularly.
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an application through the link below.