This individual will be responsible for all research tasks conducted by the Real Estate Market Research team including data collection, maintenance of data in the company’s Real Estate databases. He/she will also provide primary support to the Director of Research & Consulting in the preparation of market reports, media articles and publications.
- Co-ordinate research work to collect, compile and update Real Estate databases on a scheduled basis (daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly) and verify the accuracy of this data.
- Prepare quarterly update on key market indicators for each Real Estate sub-sectors for internal and external circulation.
- Co-ordinate research work to produce quarterly and half-yearly Real Estate reports.
- Monitor key market indicators for the residential and commercial sectors and forecast short-term and mid-term trends.
- Support Consulting deliverables by providing market analysis and forecast for the relevant Real Estate sectors.
- Coach the Research team to conduct real estate market analysis and develop forecasting models on price growth and demand projection.
- More than 5 years of work experience in the field of Real Estate market research, database management and forecasting techniques.
- Graduate from a recognized University with a Degree in Real Estate/Economics/City & Regional Planning.
Excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined individual capable of planning and executing multiple projects simultaneously within a fast-paced environment.
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.