- Plan, oversee and work with a small team of retail leasing agents/consultants on current and potential retail projects independently
- Ability to set goals and quarterly budget forecasts
- Manage Clients and have weekly leasing and marketing meetings
- Able to set appointments with retailers (with our without clients) and negotiate effectively with a high chance of success of closing deals
- Ability to understand lease documentation clearly
- Ability to do Retail Leasing Proposals
- Have a good understanding of retail concept and positioning and able to sometimes do retail consultancy
- Assist the Head of Department to build and maintain database of potential and existing retailers in the market
- Have own resources of retailers’ database as well as the ability to source for new ones
- Have a good idea regarding marketing activities to assist in leasing – ability to come up with good marketing strategies as well as execute them
- Set Yearly Goals and Objectives and Achieve them in a timely manner
- Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Real Estate or Business Studies/Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in working for developer, retailer or other property agencies.
- Good negotiation skills and able to manage a small team.
- Good understanding of the retail market in Malaysia and other parts of Asia.
- Positive and a “I Can Do It” attitute!
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an application through the link below.