- Manage and oversee the tenancy administrative team in the preparation and issuance of Letters of Offer and Tenancy Agreements on behalf of clients.
- Formulate and execute tenancy administration processes and strategies.
- Address tenants’ queries and issues on terms and clauses of the tenancy documentation.
- Attend to and coordinate completion of tenancy documentation.
- Prepare and provide timely reports on tenancy documentation progress.
- Formulate and tabulate Tenants’ Master Rent Roll for clients.
- Assist the leasing team in preparation of proposals and other leasing matters.
- Review legal documents and advising the company on legal and corporate matters.
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree in Law, Marketing, Business Studies or related field.
- Good and sound knowledge in retail tenancy administration and ability to draft tenancy terms and clauses is essential.
- Minimum 5-8 years working experience as Tenancy Manager in related field.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point.
- Possess good negotiation and communication skills.
- Meticulous and able to work with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.