- Handle and perform general maintenance work, including repairs and rectifications of defects and/or damages.
- Attend to all complaints made by the customer.
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of work carried out by 3rd-party contractor.
- Ensure all work orders are completed within the time frame.
- Maintain appropriate service and repair record.
- Research, purchase and maintain adequate stock for equipment and supplies.
- Candidate should ideally have a trade Certificate in a related field.
- 2 to 4 years of hands-on working experience in property maintenance, especially in wet work, woodwork, ironmongeries, plumbing, etc.
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to general maintenance.
- Have basic PC skills, preferably with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Reporting to: Building Manager/Property Manager
Location: Bandar Setia Alam
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.