- Ensure the smooth operations of the management office.
- Manage and coordinate all operational matters related to building management and maintenances
- Build rapport and attend to residents’ complaints and take appropriate actions on complaints
- Liaise with relevant authorities, contractors, consultants and suppliers on facilities/ property management matters
- Enforce house rules for the proper maintenance and management of the building
- Liaise with contractors and prepare documents and obtain quotations for repairs and maintenance works
- To execute any other job responsibilities as and when required by the management
- Optimising the operational cost of all M&E systems
- Monitor and implement proper management systems, e.g. resident records, petty cash control, credit control, vetting of payment vouchers, summary of collections & issuance of official receipts, banking of collections, management of delinquent accounts, etc.
- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent
- Must be a Team Player
- 5 ½ days week, must be willing to come back as and when required
- Must have requisite skills and experience, preferably for mixed development
- At least 5-10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Senior Executive specialising in Property/Real Estate or equivalent with experience in managing high rise building
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.