- To be in charge of JB branch day to day operations and management
- To sign and vet valuation reports
- To provide training and supervision to the valuation executives and administrative staff
- To ensure that banks and clients requirements are met
- To conduct regular business developments to the banks and clients
- To ensure the collection of all fees and manage the operation cost of the branch
- Planning, coordinating, implementing and supervision of all valuation-related works and businesses
- To report to Headquarters – Head of Valuation/Executive Director on a regular basis.
- Must be registered with the Board of Valuers, Appraiser, Estate Agents and Property Managers Malaysia.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Property Development/Real Estate Management or related discipline
- At least 5 to 7 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Have establish a network of banker and client contacts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, writing and presentation skills with good command of written and spoken English
- Strong leadership and good management skills
- Pleasant personality, discipline and a team player
- Fully dedicated, dynamic and result oriented
- Able to work independently and under pressure for any ad hoc job to meet tight deadlines.
Location : Johor Bahru.
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.