- Daily IT system support and maintaining existing IT infrastructure, networking, QNAP NAS, email, servers, internet, pc, notebook and hardware.
- End-user PC support in terms of hardware, email, MS Office and other applications.
- Application installations for Microsoft product, POS system, ERP, and etc.
- Administration for Networking, Email server, and user email maintenance, Active Directory, Shared Folder, Scan Folder, Internet access and etc.
- Current IT infrastructure anti-virus maintenance.
- Keep track of current IT asset/inventory, IP networking listing, Email Address listing, PRF documentation, IT Resource and Access Application, IT Support Backup and Restore maintenance.
- Involve in improving the IT infrastructure.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Minimum 3-5 years related working experience.
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration of IT solutions that are aligned with IT standards and business strategies.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess own transportation.
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.