- In-charge of month-end closing and preparation of the financial statement.
- Preparing monthly management report and commentaries.
- Preparing cash flow forecast to ensure proper cash management of the company.
- Liaising with external auditors for the annual audit.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance with all reporting, accounting, tax and audit requirements imposed by regulatory bodies.
- Supervise guide and coach the junior team members in their respective job functions and ensure the department operation is running smoothly.
- To carry out duties which may be assigned to you from time to time as requested by the Superior/Directors of the Company.
- Experience in Property Management account will be an advantage.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, in Finance/Accounting/Banking and/or Professional Accounting qualification or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- A team player, independent and resourceful.
- Conversant in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Responsible positive attitude, mature and independent.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.