- To handle full set of accounts.
- To prepare monthly financial reports.
- To prepare cheques for payment, refund deposit and manage the petty cash.
- To prepare invoices, collect rent, service fee and arrears.
- To control and carry out arrears management.
- To liaise with auditors and coordinate the auditing of accounts for each financial year.
- You will also be required to carry out any other duties which may be assigned to you from time to time by the Directors of the firm.
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.