- To handle full set of accounts.
- To prepare monthly financial reports.
- To prepare cheque for payment, refund deposit and manage the petty cash.
- To prepare invoices, collect rent, service fee and arrears.
- To control and carry out arrears management.
- To liaise with auditors and coordinate the auditing of accounts for each financial year.
- To carry out duties which may be assigned to you from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- A team player, independent and resourceful.
- Conversant in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applications must be willing to work in Putra Heights.
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an application through the link below.