- Assist in day to day account operations and timely submission of monthly of periodic, finance report.
- Assist preparing accounting documents to facilitate account payables activities.
- Assist in reconciliation Bank and creditor reconciliations.
- Assist in preparation of accounting reporting and handling SST return filing.
- Ensure that financial transaction are properly coded and recorded.
- Ensuring that all relevant transactions for the accounts are properly transcribed checked and posted to the accounting system.
- Ensuring outgoing invoices, debit notes, credit notes and statement of accounts are correctly and in a timely manner.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Finance/Accounting/Banking and/or professional Certificate/or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply. Candidates with relevant working experience will have added advantage.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft excel & word
- Responsible positive attitude, mature and independent.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Own transport and able to travel
- Able to work at Jalan Ampang.
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.