- To handle full set of accounts.
- To prepare monthly financial reports.
- To prepare cheque for payment, refund deposit and manage the petty cash.
- To prepare invoices, collect rent, service fee and arrears.
- To control and carry out arrears management.
- To liaise with auditors and coordinate the auditing of accounts for each financial year.
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- Candidate with willing to learn attitude will have an added advantage.
- A team player, independent and resourceful.
- Conversant in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applications must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
Salary: RM1,500 / month
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.