- To Lead a team of building and maintenance staff.
- To communicate and update the JMC/MC members on the relevant progress of issues and problems during meetings.
- Inspect M&F matters within the building.
- Liaise with building residents and tenants on the daily operational issues.
- Review M&E and non-M&E contracts and preparation of technical reports.
- Liaise with contractors, suppliers, and external parties on all issues regarding the building.
- Responsible for the coordination and management of general building security, safety, maintenance, and welfare of occupants.
- To ensure all the equipment and system are in compliance with the relevant by-laws.
- Ensure compliance of the Strata Management Act and Building by Law.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of building facilities such as electrical installations, plumbing fixtures, and building services.
- To closely monitor the collection and the credit-control exercise to maintain a healthy Building Maintenance and Sinking fund Accounts.
- To control maintenance budget.
- To arrange for AGM
- Possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, in Real Estate/Property/building/Facilities Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related field or experience in managing high-rise buildings.
- Required language(s) Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Menara Citibank