About Retail Development Consultancy
Retail Development Consultancy is one of the key specialised skills in Nawawi Tie. We provide advice and consultation to the mall owners/developers as well as the architects for retail projects. The work involves analysis of the market, development of the retail concept, defining the target market and the mall positioning, and the merchandise mix. We also advise on the key operational requirements and marketability to ensure the long-term investment value of the development.
Your Attributes / Characteristics:
- Someone who is passionate about retail concepts and design as well as is up-to-date with retail trends.
- Have a creative flair
- Good interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team
- Proactive self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively and support the workload of the team
- Natural problem solver with an innate sense of initiative and curiosity
- Ability to read and understand architectural plans
- Strong time and organisation management, strong high attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Preferrable with 3 to 5 years of work experience. (For exceptional fresh graduates, if you think you have the above attributes and are willing to learn, we will consider a separate scheme for you.)
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, in Real Estate / Business Studies / Administration / Management, Marketing / Interior design / Architectural or equivalent.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Computer literate with strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel. Basic AutoCAD skill is beneficial.
- Analytical skills