- Assist in the preparation of investment papers relating to new project opportunities and or industry sector update.
- To ensure relevant documentation is prepared in a timely manner to meet submission deadlines.
- Expected to work with minimal supervision, however, guidance will be provided where necessary.
- Highlight all issues and potential issues in the process of gathering and reviewing information and documentation.
- Conduct and co-ordinate marketing materials as well as liaise with various third parties in order to jump start marketing campaigns.
- To assist Senior Executives or Managers in admin works.
- A KPI will be set after the first year of work.
- You will also be required to carry out any other duties which may be assigned to you from time to time by the Directors of the firms.
- Bachelor’s Degrees in business administration, finance, accounting, or economics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, and team player.
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic changing environment
- Ensure adequate self-development and training are undertaken to fulfill accountabilities.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Menara Citibank