- Have a good understanding of the retail concept and mall positioning
- Have own resources of retailers’ database as well as the ability to source for new ones
- Able to set appointments with retailers (with or without clients) and negotiate effectively with a high chance of success in closing deals.
- Maintain good communication and business relations with tenants to enhance good landlord-tenant relationships.
- Responsible for all leasing functions, which may include reviewing and negotiating lease transactions and agreements.
- To assist in understanding the layout specifications and tenancy agreement terms, liaise with and help coordinate design teams, including clients’ other consultants and assist in the preparation of reports to advise clients on the concept, positioning, layout, design, and specification of the mall.
- Plan, oversee and work with a small team of retail leasing agents/consultants on current and potential retail projects independently.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, or Professional Degree in Property Management, Estate Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant work experience (Mall Leasing & Planning).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills with good command of both written and spoken English
- Team player
- Strong leadership and good management skills
- Pleasant personality, discipline, and a team player
- Fully dedicated, dynamic, and result-oriented.