- Attend to complaints made by clients.
- Initiate and close work requests to meet the maintenance requirement.
- Perform preventive, corrective, and breakdown maintenance work on LV electrical systems/associated equipment and all generating systems as per turnaround schedule, maintenance, and operation requirements.
- Troubleshoot, analyse report, test, and re-programme all electrical controls on LV and ancillary equipment to meet operation requirements.
- Prepare all electrical spare/replacement parts to ensure the availability of meeting electrical maintenance requirements.
- Perform in an emergency role as defined by the Company Emergency Response Plan/Procedure Manual.
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the site Building Manage
- Minimum SPM/Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical and possess A4 Chargeman Certificate.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Property Management.
- Possess good knowledge in M & E system that is applicable to high rise residential, commercial and or mixed-development.
- Possess good interpersonal skill and able to maintain effective working relationship.
- Fair oral and written communication skill in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, reliable and possess self-initiative.
- Location at Subang Jaya
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Subang Jaya