- To monitor the outsourced security personnel performance in safeguarding the lives and property of the Client.
- Protect the assets of the Client by developing relevant procedures.
- Produce reports on security incidents and recommend appropriate interventions.
- Conduct periodic security audit on the property, systems and procedures and recommend effective amendments
- Collect, collate and analysis daily security activities of the outsourced security personnel
- Conduct daily physical inspection on the outsourced security personnel
- Render assistance to other units at the Property.
- Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/’A’ Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate.
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.