- Provide leadership and manage the day to day operations of the property management office
- Ensure that the daily checklist of internal technical staff and external service provider is complied with
- Ensure that preventive maintenance programme is being complied with
- Produce incident reports on an ad hoc basis to be forwarded to JMC members
- Produce monthly operations report to be disseminated to the JMC members
- Ensure that all SOPs are being complied with
- Liaise with relevant government authorities relating to stratified property
- Liaise with developer representatives and original suppliers and contractors on issues of defects, latent or otherwise.
- Ensure that all licenses and registrations are up to date and initiate any renewal process
- Initiate the processes for holding an AGM/EGM as well as other processes related to the management of stratified property as per the SMA
- Planning on manpower requirements to ensure adequate staffing
- Record the minutes of the monthly meetings
- Check and sign off daily collection and banking slips
- Take appropriate action in maximising collection of service charges and sinking fund contribution
- Ensure that procurement processes are adhered to and produce proposals and recommendations for the procurement of goods and services
- Manage all contracts of outsourced service providers including issues of compliance and renewal
The above list is not exhaustive and amendments may be made in order to achieve desired results.
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.