- Involve in both Landlord and Tenant representation services
- Leasing of office space including lease negotiations with prospective tenants, client reporting/updating, review commercial terms, liaising with solicitors for tenancy agreements and tenancy coordination to full completion
- Assist in the planning, development and implementation of effective marketing strategies
- Cold calling to build new prospects
- Monitor and updating building supply, rental and occupancy
- Assist in administration job for the department
- Perform ad-hoc-duties as assigned by the Head of Department
- Degree/Diploma in Real Estate, Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 1- 2 years’ experience in office leasing or related field
- Good communication skill
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an application through the link below.