You are required to lead the Corporate Communication department to drive and execute internal and external communication campaigns including digital and online marketing initiatives ensuring its overall direction and implementation. Your responsibilities are as follows:-
- Implement online media strategy including social media strategy, plan and post feeds regularly
- Formulate and implement public relations programmes and strategies to enhance the image of the firm
- Liaise with relevant business units to facilitate press queries, draft, edit and issue press releases and statements to enhance the image of the firm
- Ensure that corporate identity guidelines are adhered to by all departments
- Maintain the website, designing web pages and any multi-media presentations required by the firm
- Liaise with the ad or media agencies for ad placements and ensuring that they adhere to corporate guidelines and copy editing
- Prepare and update corporate presentation materials for use by various departments. This includes track records, corporate profile, bio-date of personnel in the firm.
- Ensure quality and timely production of all in-house newsletters, brochures and other publications, and assist in writing, coordinating design layout, printing and distributing.
You will also be required to carry out any other duties which may be assigned to you from time to time by the Directors of the firm.
- Possess at least Advance Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing, or related discipline
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in corporate communications, marketing communication and/or online media marketing
- Good inter personal, communication, writing and presentation skills with good command of written and spoken English
- Strong creativity and conceptualising skills
- Pleasant personality, disciplined and a team player
- Willing to put in extra when required.
Interested candidates please apply by submitting an application through the link below.