- To Lead a team of building and maintenance staff.
- To communicate and update the JMC/MC members on the relevant progress of issue and problems during meetings.
- Inspect M&F matters within the building.
- Liaise with building residents and tenants on the day operation issues.
- Review M&E and non M&E contracts and preparation of technical reports.
- Liaise with contractor, suppliers and external parties on all issues regarding to the building.
- Responsible for the coordination and management of general building security, safety, maintenance and welfare of occupants.
- To ensure all the equipment’s and system are in compliance with the relevant by-laws.
- Ensure compliance of Strata Management Act and Building by Law.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of building facilities such electrical installations, plumbing fixtures and building services.
- To closely monitor the collection and the credit control exercise to maintain a healthy Building Maintenance and Sinking fund Accounts.
- To control maintenance budget.
- To arrange for AGM.
- Possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, in Real Estate/Property/building/Facilities Management or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related field or experience in managing high-rise building.
- Required language(s) Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.