- Manage overall daily operations with core expertise in Security. Responsible, effective and successful increasing productivity, up keeping company standards and safety measures as established and set for all job sites that you would be overseeing.
- You are expected to be simultaneously arranging multiple job allocation planning and effectively managing time and resources for the company.
- Be involved in daily activities and make suggestions regarding improvements to operations that would benefit the company.
- Schedule planning.
- Deployment and cross-training of employees.
- Enforcing policies and procedures for up keeping of company standards.
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at weekly meetings.
- You will also be required to carry out any other duties which may be assigned to you from time to time by the Directors of the firm.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advance/Higher in any field.
- Required language(s): English & Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 10 years of working experience in Security related field is required for this position.
- Strong communication skills, planning & organizing, decision making, people management.
- Ability to oversee daily operational security and manage third party contractor’s worker appointed in term of security and safety aspect.
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.