- To handle full set of accounts.
- To prepare monthly financial reports
- To prepare cheque for payment, refund deposit and manage the petty cash.
- To prepare invoices, collect rent, service fee and arrears
- To control and carry out arrears management.
- To liaise with auditors and coordinate the auditing of accounts for each financial year.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Responsible positive attitude, mature and independent.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply. Candidates with relevant working experience will have added advantage.
- Able to travel within Klang Valley
- Possess own transport and willing to relocate.
- Employment: Contract.
Interested candidates, please apply by submitting an application through the link below.